How to Register for Courses
After you have paid for your membership, you'll receive an email with information about logging in to the site. Your username is your email address.
- Log in to your account
- Go to the WISE Courses page. Click on the link for a course that interests you.
- If you decide to register for the course, click Register.
- On the next page, confirm your email address and click Next.
- On the following page, confirm a few details and click Next.
- You'll then see a confirmation page for your registration.
- After you've made your selection, you'll receive an email confirmation of your selection.
If a course is full, you'll be able to choose to be placed on the waitlist. The WISE office staff will let you know at a later date if space is available in the course.
- Click again on the WISE Courses link at the top of the page and choose additional courses by repeating steps 2 through 7 until you've made all of your selections.
- After you've made all of your selections, double-check your email to make sure that you've received email confirmation of your registration. If you have any questions, please contact the WISE Office.
When we get close to the start of classes, you'll receive email reminders about your class meetings, including dates, times, locations, and other pertinent information.
N.B. Our registration system, Wild Apricot, uses the term "event" when referring to courses.
Incorrect email address
The message above indicates one of two things:
- You have entered an incorrect email address. Click Back and make sure that you have entered the email address you've used to register for WISE membership.
- You have not completed your WISE membership application. Contact the WISE office for additional help.