WISE Communications Committee works closely with the WISE Director and Council
to ensure members and others in the central Massachusetts area are
about recent and future WISE activities. Its communication vehicles
serve to provide items of continuing education to all.
- The committee chair is appointed by the WISE President for a
two-year position, with an option for a further two-year extension.
- The committee consists of WISE members in good standing in accordance
with the WISE by-laws. They are selected by the committee chair.
- The number of members on the committee is left to the
discretion of the chair.
- The committee chair reports to the Council.
- Produce regular publication of the WISE President’s Blog,
Technology Blog, and the monthly WISE Bulletin September through May each year.
- Provide WISE related content and items of continuing education for
social media, such as Facebook.
- Produce a photographic record of WISE events to post on Facebook
and/or in the monthly Bulletin.
- Oversee WISE website postings and content.
- Assist other committees and the WISE office by reviewing and
- Work collaboratively with other WISE committees, particularly
with the organization’s outreach efforts.
of Committee Members
- Meet once a month (or as needed) to identify tasks needed for the
publication of the monthly Bulletin.
- Meet project deadlines.
Work with other committee members in an atmosphere that is open
to suggestions and to creative thinking.